SCDW (Super Collision Damage Waiver):
The SCDW will waive the Excess Liability amount to zero%. (Police report is required)
CDW (Collision Damage Waiver):
The CDW will waive part of the Excess Liability amount. (Police report is required)
Accident & Police Report:
In case of two or more parties accident:
- The Renter must contact the traffic police to obtain the police report at the location of the accident.
- Police report must be presented to STRONG Rent A Car (in case customer’s fault, must settle excess liability amount) to claim replacement vehicle.
- Once original vehicle is ready, replacement car must be returned within 24 hours to avoid being charged for 2 vehicles.
In case of accident from unknown party:
- The Renter must report the accident within 48 hours as per the Qatar Law.
- Strong Rent a Car will provide the accident letter to the Renter that includes the time, date, description and location of the accident.
- The Renter will submit the accident report to Traffic Department located in Industrial Area Police Station St. No. 15 between 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM every Sunday to Thursday only.
- The unknown party police report will be issued after (7) seven days from the date of submission to the traffic dept., if required to replace or return the vehicle on the spot, the customer is obliged to pay the 7 days said above.
Insurance Not Covering the following (Unknown party):
- Damaged Tire/Punctures / theft.
- Damaged Glass.
- Damaged Rim / Damaged Wheel Cap & Antennae.
- Any damaged underneath of the rented vehicle.
- Any traffic violation to be settled by the renter/lessor must present the receipt of payment through the traffic dept. to avoid being charged at STRONG Rent A Car.
- STRONG Rent A Car reserve the right to clear the full violation payment after 30 days from the date of the violation
- Charges of 50/- QR will be applicable for every violation paid by STRONG RENT A CAR